- Medical Locations
- Patient Portal
- Practice Areas
- Physicians & Staff
- Dr. Ryan Welter, MD
- Urgent Care Director – Brian Bonenfant, MHP,PA-C
- Medical Director – Brett Stecker, DO
- Medical Assistant Director – Rhonda Basler
- OHS Medical Director – Dennis Teehan
- Senior Sites Manager – Joy Gagliardi, Raynham
- Site Manager, Fairhaven/New Bedford, Louise Nobrega
- Site Manager, Avon/Taunton, Nicole DaCunha
- OHS Business Development – Nicole DaCunha
Urgent Care When You Need It
Urgent Care provides the highest quality immediate care for acute, episodic illnesses and injuries. Urgent Care is available in all locations and Saturdays in Raynham, please check with each office for available times. Urgent Care is just another way Tristan Primary Care Centers work to keep you healthy and away from long waits at an emergency room full of sick people. Avoiding the ER is just another wellness tip Tristan Medical provides to you and your family.
Our locally-owned practice is operated by board-certified physicians, and supported by specially trained and certified staff members. This staff includes experienced clinicians with extensive medical training in the diagnosis and treatment of urgent care problems.
We are committed to providing the highest quality immediate care for your acute, episodic illness, or injury. For serious, life-threatening emergencies, you need to get to your local emergency room or call 911.
Urgent Care does not provide ongoing management of chronic health problems such as diabetes or high blood pressure. Disorders requiring long-term management should be treated by our primary care physician.
However, if you need immediate care for a problem that arises due to those conditions, we can help you. We will then provide your primary care physician with information about your condition, our evaluation, treatment and recommendations for follow-up care. If you need help finding a primary care physician or specialist to help you manage your condition, we can help you find the care you need.
- Swelling After Hair Transplant Surgery December 10, 2013
- Why the Men of Boston are Starting to Catch More Eyes December 6, 2013
- Why Your Hair is Always Noticed (And How to Make it Look Great) December 2, 2013
- Give Lifelong Thanks This Holiday Season with a New England Center for Hair Restoration Gift Card November 27, 2013
- The Top 6 Ways to Cover a Balding Head November 18, 2013