- Medical Locations
- Patient Portal
- Practice Areas
- Physicians & Staff
- Dr. Ryan Welter, MD
- Urgent Care Director – Brian Bonenfant, MHP,PA-C
- Medical Director – Brett Stecker, DO
- Medical Assistant Director – Rhonda Basler
- OHS Medical Director – Dennis Teehan
- Senior Sites Manager – Joy Gagliardi, Raynham
- Site Manager, Fairhaven/New Bedford, Louise Nobrega
- Site Manager, Avon/Taunton, Nicole DaCunha
- OHS Business Development – Nicole DaCunha
New Laser Lipo by Zerona™
Trim 4” to 7” from your waist, thighs and hips — no surgery or no downtime.
Perhaps you want to tighten your post-pregnancy waist. Or your “love handles” aren’t so lovely. When you’ve tried diet and exercise but still have fat and inches that you can’t lose – welcome to Zerona™, a new way to painlessly reduce inches and shape your body. Zerona is FDA approved for body slimming and shaping, revolutionizing fat reduction with a safe, proven procedure. Zerona is designed to reduce fat and contour the body without invasive surgery. No needles, no incisions and no recovery time needed.
We have put together some videos on the Zerona from YouTube®. Zerona was featured on Dr. OZ, Rachael Ray Show, The Early Show on CBS, ABC Nightline and Extra! See Zerona Laser Lipo Videos Now!
Patients enroll for six sessions and lose between 4”-7” inches from their waist, hips and thighs. The sessions are typically every other day for two weeks, and take about 50 minutes per session. Our guarantee – if you do not meet the minimum of a 4″ reduction from your waist, hips and thighs, Tristan Medical will give you more Zerona visits until you reach the 4″ minimum. At Tristan, we want to make sure your Zerona treatment is successful.
- Swelling After Hair Transplant Surgery December 10, 2013
- Why the Men of Boston are Starting to Catch More Eyes December 6, 2013
- Why Your Hair is Always Noticed (And How to Make it Look Great) December 2, 2013
- Give Lifelong Thanks This Holiday Season with a New England Center for Hair Restoration Gift Card November 27, 2013
- The Top 6 Ways to Cover a Balding Head November 18, 2013