- Medical Locations
- Patient Portal
- Practice Areas
- Physicians & Staff
- Dr. Ryan Welter, MD
- Urgent Care Director – Brian Bonenfant, MHP,PA-C
- Medical Director – Brett Stecker, DO
- Medical Assistant Director – Rhonda Basler
- OHS Medical Director – Dennis Teehan
- Senior Sites Manager – Joy Gagliardi, Raynham
- Site Manager, Fairhaven/New Bedford, Louise Nobrega
- Site Manager, Avon/Taunton, Nicole DaCunha
- OHS Business Development – Nicole DaCunha
Posts by: ryanwelter
Urgent Care provides the highest quality immediate care for acute, episodic illnesses and injuries. Urgent Care is available in all locations and Saturdays in Raynham, please check with each office for available times. Urgent Care is just another way Tristan Primary Care Centers work to keep you healthy and away from long waits at an [...]Continue Reading →
Unlike much of the health care in the United States, which focuses on curing disease, the role of primary care physicians is to focus on preventive medicine, on preventing the disease from developing in the first place. They do this by monitoring the health of their patients, educating them about dietary and exercise habits, and [...]Continue Reading →
Medically Supervised Weight Loss
A personal and effective program for long term weight loss.
Our weight loss program starts with an initial consultation to evaluate your current health. This consultation includes a comprehensive evaluation for blood pressure, weight and body fat index, muscle and water content and how fast your metabolism works. You receive individualized [...]Continue Reading →
Your pain and discomfort can be managed.
Our goal is to diagnose and reduce the patient’s pain as much as possible through various techniques and treatments. Once the patient is stabilized, we refer them back their Primary Care Provider with our recommendations.
Our advanced diagnostic and therapeutic treatments help patients achieve improved function and the [...]Continue Reading →
Tristan Medical Primary Care is committed to treating every patient with dignity and courtesy as we strive to provide the best medical services possible. At Tristan Medical, we understand there is a lot more to staying healthy than just getting a regular checkup every year.
Wellness requires keeping up with follow-up exams and physicals, but [...]Continue Reading →
- Why the Men of Boston are Starting to Catch More Eyes December 6, 2013
- Why Your Hair is Always Noticed (And How to Make it Look Great) December 2, 2013
- Give Lifelong Thanks This Holiday Season with a New England Center for Hair Restoration Gift Card November 27, 2013
- The Top 6 Ways to Cover a Balding Head November 18, 2013
- Hair Transplant Surgery Success and Smoking November 8, 2013