- Medical Locations
- Patient Portal
- Practice Areas
- Physicians & Staff
Center for Medical Weight Loss
Medically Supervised Weight Loss
A personal and effective program for long term weight loss.
Our weight loss program starts with an initial consultation to evaluate your current health. This consultation includes a comprehensive evaluation for blood pressure, weight and body fat index, muscle and water content and how fast your metabolism works. You receive individualized consultation with a member of our Wellness Team to assess your weight loss goals. After your initial consultation, our team of medical professionals will meet with you on a weekly basis to help you reach your goal weight as quickly and as safely as possible.
Many patients come to the clinic with undiagnosed diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders or abnormal liver tests. Several blood tests are often drawn.
Overall, the Physician management of obesity includes:
- Behavior modification
Medical Weight Loss Staring At Only $20.00
Our weight loss program consult is only $20.00 for 1/2 hour initial evaluation with a physician or registered nurse. You will receive a 4 page health, weight and body type evaluation.
Make an appointment today and start a whole way to look at yourself.
- Are Hair Transplants Right for Me? May 11, 2013
- The Perfect Father’s Day Gift for Boston-Area Dads – Hair Restoration Treatment May 3, 2013
- Boston and Providence Hair Loss – How are Asian Men Unique? April 26, 2013
- Four Hair Healthy Meals to Assist with your Hair Growth April 22, 2013
- Dr. Ryan Welter to Speak at DHI Academy Masters Meeting in Athens June 1-2 April 22, 2013