- Medical Locations
- Patient Portal
- Practice Areas
- Physicians & Staff
- Physician Recruitment
Center for Medical Weight Loss
Medically Supervised Weight Loss
A personal and effective program for long term weight loss.
Our weight loss program starts with an initial consultation to evaluate your current health. This consultation includes a comprehensive evaluation for blood pressure, weight and body fat index, muscle and water content and how fast your metabolism works. You receive individualized consultation with a member of our Wellness Team to assess your weight loss goals. After your initial consultation, our team of medical professionals will meet with you on a weekly basis to help you reach your goal weight as quickly and as safely as possible.
Many patients come to the clinic with undiagnosed diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders or abnormal liver tests. Several blood tests are often drawn.
Overall, the Physician management of obesity includes:
- Behavior modification
Medical Weight Loss Staring At Only $20.00
Our weight loss program consult is only $20.00 for 1/2 hour initial evaluation with a physician or registered nurse. You will receive a 4 page health, weight and body type evaluation.
Make an appointment today and start a whole way to look at yourself.
- Red Sox Fan? Why a Full Head of Hair is Important at the Ball Park April 16, 2014
- My Trader Joe's Shopping List for Healthy Hair April 11, 2014
- Hair Transplant Recovery Time - How Long Does it Take to Recover from a Hair Transplant? April 7, 2014
- Itching and Other Side Effects of Hair Transplants April 4, 2014
- Hair Transplant Before Complete Balding? Why there's no Need to Fear March 26, 2014