- Medical Locations
- Patient Portal
- Practice Areas
- Physicians & Staff
- Physician Recruitment
Your pain and discomfort can be managed.
Our goal is to diagnose and reduce the patient’s pain as much as possible through various techniques and treatments. Once the patient is stabilized, we refer them back their Primary Care Provider with our recommendations.
Our advanced diagnostic and therapeutic treatments help patients achieve improved function and the possibility of facing a pain-free future. The genius of Advanced Pain Management is a single referral for pain to our facility is the only step you need to take for patients. Pain has become too complicated to treat without utilizing all of the available resources. We do the complicated part for you.
Primary Care for Pain
Pain management has become a complicated subspecialty with dozens of new approaches to solving chronic pain problems introduced in the past decade. Even so, many existing pain centers treat pain with singular techniques that often fail to provide long lasting relief.
The first step is a detailed intake by our medical team. Then a treatment plan is developed utilizing any one or all of our resources. This may include narcotic substance monitoring by our physiatrist, or physical therapy and behavioral psychology consults with our staff, or injections if needed and medication adjustments as required.
We treat most types of pain including:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Cancer-related pain
- Nerve injury and spinal cord injury
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Post surgical and scar pain
- Phantom limb pain
- Peripheral vascular disease related to poor circulation
- Pelvic pain
- Myofascial pain and Fibromyalgia
We treat all types of chronic pain, including conditions affecting these areas:
- Back Pain
- Spine (cervical, thoracic and lumber)
- Radicular Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
Treatments we use:
At Advanced Pain Management, we diagnose your pain and its underlying causes, then we prescribe the best course of treatment(s) to alleviate your symptoms. These modalities may include the following in various combinations:
- Blocks of all types
- Medications (oral and topical)
- Physical therapy
- Supports and braces
- Holistic Therapy
- Referral to other specialists when indicated
- The Success of Hair Transplants for Filling In Thinning Hair August 11, 2014
- Hair Restoration - Stay Ahead of Your Problems August 5, 2014
- Backstreet Boy AJ McLean's Hair Transplant - How He Looks Now July 28, 2014
- Why a Full Head of Hair May Serve as a Buffer Against Skin Cancer July 11, 2014
- Hair Loss, Thyroid Conditions, and What Patients Need to Know July 10, 2014